Thursday, September 16, 2010

The Blog's Five Minutes of Fame

Hey guys! I'm back from a blogging hiatus (my deepest apologies), and I have some exciting news!

This little guy, this blog, is being listed on GoOverseas.com as one of their featured Guatemala blogs! Take a look here

GoOverseas.com is a fantastic one-stop shop for teaching, studying, volunteering, or simply got-the-travel-itch abroad information. With pages of program and school links, plus even more first-hand blogs from people actually living these experiences, it should be one of your first stops when you're thinking "Hmm, now what should I do next?"

I for one have already spent countless hours clicking through contributors' gorgeous photos and recounts of crazy stories, so go ahead, your turn now. Happy reading. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment