Friday, January 7, 2011

Frente, Mejilla, Boca

That's the phrase I have stuck in my head. Frente, mejilla, boca. Frente, mejilla, boca.

It's one of those jump rope games that 12 year-old girls play, and we were playing in the section the other night. You know -- the ones where you chant some lyrics and wherever the jump rope-er messes up decides what boy they love and what their future together is going to be like? Remember those? Those oh-so-official games?

Well frente, mejilla, boca (forehead, cheek, mouth) is the popular one among the girls right now. When I played, I landed on G and they decided it meant Gerber was my one true love. And then I landed on mejilla, so he's going to give me a kiss on the cheek. Hooray.

Frente, mejilla, boca! Man, takes me right back to 6th grade recess! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment