The past two weeks have been loaded with busy, crazy, full-out vacationing, and I'm finally back home at NPH now. So beware, you're about to be ambushed with about a bazillion overdue blog entries detailing everything I've been up to.
However, for those of you pressed for time, here's a summary of where I've been since mid-November. But read on in the blog for more detailed versions! And photos!
In the past few weeks, I have:
- Become SCUBA certified. No big deal.
- Swam with dolphins.
- Swam with a WHALE SHARK!
- Enjoyed the best Thanksgiving in Guatemala ever.
- Hopped around Lake Atitlan.
- Took a traditional Guatemalan backstrap weaving class with Sam. Learned we kind of sucked at it.
- Pampered myself with a famous San Marcos massage.
- Came home to NPH, calmed down, and organized my life a little bit after so much vacation.
- Lost some of my girls as they moved up to an older section. :(
- But gained a few more young'ns from the section below mine. :)
- Saw the Nutcracker put on by Guatemala's National Ballet.
- Completed a very important item on the to-do list and saw the new Harry Potter movie in the capital.
- And began what will be become a long month of working as a tía -- taking care of the little girls during the Christmas holiday.