Saturday, November 12, 2011

Zumba Obsessed

Sooooooo...Zumba!

You do know what Zumba is, right? Come on, don't make me educate you on this one. Maybe you've seen a flyer about it at the gym. Or flipped past the crazy infomercial about it. Or maybe you secretly attend classes three times a week.

Regardless, it's Zumba -- the "Latin music fitness party" (their words, not mine). It made its way to the States a few years back, and apparently, it's made its way to NPH Guatemala too. At least to my group of preteen girls.

Approximately every single night I visited the section in October, the girls couldn't wait to pop in the Zumba DVD. (They only have one DVD, so they essentially do the same routines over and over and over and over again.)

And they also couldn't wait (should we really be surprised here?) to shove me onto my feet, push me in front of la tele, and coax me into my best Latin dance fitness moves.

The following is what resulted. Enjoy the laughs! (You're welcome.)








I'm exhausted just looking back on these photos. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment