Monday, August 2, 2010

Carrie Daut Is Not An English Teacher

I just completed the fourth of five English classes that I am substitute teaching while Sharon is on vacation in the States (You better bring me back something good! Panera please!), and let me just say something.

While I don't loathe teaching English grammar (I tutor Pati, a high schooler, for half an hour every morning when I first get into the office and that's just fine), I could never ever ever ever EVER be an English teacher (or a teacher of any other subject for that matter). Definitely not at NPH Guatemala at least.

I've logged a grand total of 4 hours teaching English to Spanish-speaking teenagers, and they're already about to make me lose my mind. Gah.

Hurry back, Sharon. And seriously, bring me something yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment