Thursday, June 17, 2010

World Cup Madness Continues


Everyone's going a little bit crazy now that the World Cup is in full swing.

The inhabitants of my house almost cried when some kids stole our color-copy game schedule and we had to rely on the pocket-size one somebody got for free at Subway.

People have regularly been waking up and coming down to our house to watch 5:30 a.m. games on low volume while the rest of the house is still sleeping.

And Ellen had items specially-shipped from The Netherlands so she could properly deck out the front of her house -- please see photo above -- (and if you think that's crazy, you should see the inside of her room).

Ay, ay, ay. Locos.

As for me, I still haven't picked a team to win. I think I'll cheat and wait to see who makes it past the first round before I decide. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment