Friday, August 12, 2011

So I'm a Big Fat Liar

Alright readers -- if any of you are still even out there, -- clearly my last post was a big fat lie. I did not, as promised, return to blogging.

I thought about it. I felt guilty about it. I even stared at the little orange "Create New Post" button more than once. But I just couldn't do it. I just didn't have it in me. As much as I wanted it to be, this "layover in Louisville" was not a time to be excitedly blogging about my daily activities. Because to be honest, they aren't very exciting. They're certainly no Guatemala.

But, it has been a time to lie low and save up money, which I have been successful at! And that reminds me: I have a new blogging project.

Relax! I'm no traitor! I haven't abandoned You Only Live Once! Let's just think of it as...I'm on sabbatical. :)

I'm now the Louisville writer for VisitSouth.com, a great website about where to go, what to see and what to eat throughout the South. I'm posting twice a week there, keeping myself busy exploring this city.

So follow me! I've decided to start linking to all my new posts from here. I know it's not exactly the same, but as a good friend recently told me, "It's like I can still stalk you. Well, I can at least stalk where you are eating this week." :)

So stay tuned! Take notes on all of Louisville's restaurants, hotels, attractions and events for the next time you want to come visit me (wink, wink, nudge, nudge), and in the meantime, you have some catching up to do!

Past posts:

No comments:

Post a Comment