Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Guate Wins Both Games Today!

Call me a traitor. It's okay. Wouldn't be the first time it happened this week. :)

The NPH International Soccer Tournament is in town (I swear to give a little background on it in an upcoming post), pitting NPH houses against one another. Sure, we usually like to say we're all "one big family," but, um, this is futbol. It's different -- everyone knows that. You pick your team, and you stay loyal.

As far as my loyalty goes, I've been in Honduras about a month and a half, and I spent 13 entire months in Guatemala. I may be employed by this house right now, but can you guess who I'm rooting for?

:D

Today was an awesome day for Guate, too! The girls won their game in the morning, 4-1 over Nicaragua, and the boys won this afternoon, 4-0 over Mexico! The teams from Guatemala play four games tomorrow (whoa), so it's going to be a big day.

¡Vamos Guate!






 Girls win!




Boys win!

No comments:

Post a Comment